The mission of Hometown Hospice is to ease the physical, spiritual and emotional suffering of the terminally ill and support those they call family, and those who are grieving.
- We believe patient care comes first.
- We believe in the continuing pursuit of excellence.
- Every patient and family has unique needs, and we strive to meet those needs.
- We believe in dignity and respect for everyone.
- We believe in doing the right thing, ethically, legally, and morally.
- We believe in educating the community on choices for care, support and bereavement.
- We believe in maintaining an atmosphere of respect for our patients, families, staff and business partners.
We believe that dying is a normal natural process and hospice care recognizes that. Hospice does not hasten death, nor prolong life. Hospice provides a positive support system for those in the last stages of life’s journey and promotes the concept of comfort, dignity and respect for all until the moment of death.
We believe that you deserve the highest possible quality life consistent with your lifestyle, beliefs and value system. We achieve this through a continuous and comprehensive multidisciplinary program that encompasses the total need of the person and family.